The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Yeah

That was pretty damned funny and sadly it will probably become a true story in the near future...

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Not to shabby.

Very very close to what ego puts out. As others have said it is hard to compete with ego's metal gear movies but I think you came about as close as it gets. You are also one of the few who was able to accurately draw in a similar style to ego while also keeping the voice acting pretty much spot on.

Over all this was pretty damned good and pretty damned funny.

10/5

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Yeah

That was one of the best flash movies I have ever seen. The animation is flawless like seriously why aren't you doing this professionally?

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Interesting

Much different than I had imagined this would be. Did you decide to change the storyline from before the trailer up to this point? I feel like this went from a terminator 2 style story to a story based on real life events and what could happen. Still damned good animation very gripping story I can't wait to see the next episode.

Ring Of Fire - Ring Of Fire -

OMFG!!!

Dude that was so distasteful but so hilarious at the same time. Seriously I didn't think this kind of flash could ever be funny but this just proves that anything is funny provided you pull it off correctly.

Transformers Mediocrity 2 Transformers Mediocrity 2

LoL

Dude that kicked ass.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

It has moments

For only having 2 days of work into this I would call it amazing. However there are moments where it is hilarious and then times when I feel like punching someone because it has become so annoying.

So it kinda floats around between being seriously funny and seriously irritating.

Still I have to say 2 days of work to pull off something of this quality is pretty amazing in and of it's self and as you said you tossed this together. Had you spent more time on this one it may have been in the top 50 list.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Wow

That was fucking badass!

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Not Bad.

I wondered if the face used was that same one from Awesome Center Redux. Great use of it in this one also it fit perfectly.

The animation was pretty good for as simple as the idea was and the fact it is a sprite movie.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

I will tell you something...

Egoraptor is talented because he can do something you obviously cannot. He delivers a fast paced short minimalistic animation that is absolutely hilarious. The timing style and sound are carried out flawlessly with the end result being something worth watching more than once as it still remains funny even after watching it over and over. I think your just pissed because you lack the same skill.