The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Yeah

That was pretty damned funny and sadly it will probably become a true story in the near future...

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Not to shabby.

Very very close to what ego puts out. As others have said it is hard to compete with ego's metal gear movies but I think you came about as close as it gets. You are also one of the few who was able to accurately draw in a similar style to ego while also keeping the voice acting pretty much spot on.

Over all this was pretty damned good and pretty damned funny.

10/5

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Yeah

That was one of the best flash movies I have ever seen. The animation is flawless like seriously why aren't you doing this professionally?

Would You Phuc Her Would You Phuc Her

WoW

That was fucking hilarious. First solid 5 I have handed to a flash in a while now and worthy of it indeed.

Sluge Metal Aggro Sluge Metal Aggro

I dig

Current Score
2.49 / 5.00 (+ 0.81)

WTF is up with the poor score on this one? I think you got zero bombed or something. I helped a lil though.

loverdude1 responds:

Thanks haha, I guess it was the first 3-4 people.

It's not the best track, but it sure is worth listening to.

Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis

WoW

As a big fan of the original I have to say this is pretty badass.

Evil-Dog responds:

Voice Demo by LadyArsenic Voice Demo by LadyArsenic

Not bad at all.

I think if you had equipment just a hair better you would have this down. Your acting and range of different voices is perfect in my opinion but the mic you used or maybe the recording just not being properly ironed out causes the sound quality to suffer a little.

Still the quality is really not all that bad either and I think your one of the better voice actors I have listened to.